Thursday, November 15, 2007

There are most men, then there are the men in my life!

There are so many times that I sit back and am so thankful for the men in my life. This happened again last Tuesday night for our date night. My dad is one of a kind, such a treasure! I certainly could not start a list of all the reasons that I am thankful for him because it would be to hard to bring it to a close! My dad is so generous and loves to serve, especially his family. He gives, and gives, and gives of himself. He used to babysit Abby all the time. Then when we had Katie, I made sure to always ask my mom for babysitting because, what guy wants to babysit 2 little kids. Well, he finally convinced me that he really did want to watch the girls, even when mom wasn't available. He just wanted to spend time with his granddaughters! So, the past two date nights, he has come over by himself, watched the girls, and put them to bed. This past Tuesday night, he had Suns tickets, gave them to us, and stayed home with the girls! Then when we got home, he talked about how much fun he had! Oh, what a great Papa they have!
Here is Papa playing dress up with Abby!

And then, there is my love! My greatest gift short of salvation! To another man so unlike most men of this world, I love you!
Here is us cheering the Suns on to victory!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, your dad is so sweet! I love your post about the dancing--what a fun family!!