

We had the best time the other night with my sister and brother-in-law! They came over for some more breaking in of the Wii! When we were playing the bowling game, somehow, who knows how, I was way better at it than Jason. I kept getting strikes or close to it and he was getting gutter balls. It was then that he remarked, "I feel like Mr. Miyagi when Karate Kid caught the fly!" Unarguably the best line of the night! But as usual, he turned it around and beat me in the end. We also played Super Mario...something or other (I don't remember the name!). This could be the best video game I have played. It required little to no video game talent and was more like a really interactive board game. We had a great time and, best of all, I won!
2 comments:
Believe it or not, Eric bought a Wii too and he cannot beat me at bowling! It's awesome!
Maybe it's a woman thing. I played Wii bowling for the first time 2 weeks ago and beat both my video game obsessed hubby and his computer game wizard friend! I bowl much better in Wii than in real life.
Post a Comment