Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Homemade Pizza and Monday Night Football

We started a little tradition this football season, homemade pizza and Monday night football. We bought a couple of baking stones and I have a great pizza dough recipe I got from a friend. We have very much enjoyed it. I actually have begun to affectionately refer to Jason as "Mr. Takeover." Anytime I am making something remotely interesting (which isn't all that often), he comes in right at the put-it-together stage and takes over! It actually just makes me laugh and, trust me, I don't complain! I love, love, love the fact that I have a husband that likes to get his hands dirty in the kitchen! He helps with all kinds of food and has made dinner entirely by himself on many occasions. My favorite is when he makes me breakfast! We are big breakfast people and he makes the best scrambled eggs I think I have ever had. They are not to wet or too dry, they're perfect! He also makes these great cinnamon waffles or pancakes. Mmmmm, maybe we should have this for dinner tonight! Oooooh, I do love you Mr. Takeover! Anyways, back to the topic at hand, here are some pictures of Abby and Daddy making pizza. Jason was so eager to jump in he hasn't even changed out of his work clothes!



No comments: