Sunday, August 16, 2009

Road Trip Home: The Last Stretch

From Jefferson City, the rest was a lot of driving. I don't even totally remember where we stopped. But it was so good just to be with Jason, to talk about our year in MD and to talk about our year ahead of us. We listened to Chris's send-off sermon and reminisced over so many memories. Our one big joke from the trip was when we passed the billboard for the restaurant for "throwed rolls" in MO right after we had already stopped for lunch. This restaurant, I don't remember the name, was voted the best place to pig out on that one TV show! We talked about it the rest of the day! We missed our chance to eat at "throwed rolls"! Otherwise it was pretty uneventful, thankfully!
But I had to get the camera out for this one...

We made it!

3 comments:

Jordan Family said...

Yay for Arizona heat and a safe trip home!!! Love and hugs-aj

Megan said...

But! Would "Throwed Rolls" have met your other restaurant standards... like, well, you know. (grin)

Theresa said...

Welcome back Tiffany! :)