Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Has it really been over two months?
Wow! I promise I haven't given up on this blog! But, yes, it really has been two months since I have posted. And, specifically, two very important months for us. A lot has happened and a lot has changed. End of PC year festivities, Graduation, our awesome drive home, our stops in Michigan, Chicago, and Missouri, coming home, Abby's 4th Birthday, the 4th of July in Pinetop, and to sum it up, I haven't taken any pictures since the 4th of July! These and more I would love to post about, but is it possible? I am not sure I have the time for all of those posts, but we can see how far I get. But yes, we are here, alive and well, loving being home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! So glad you're back! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm getting induced tonight at 8:00! :S
Post a Comment