The End of the Year Dinner!
This just felt like a huge family celebration! We were all together and we were having a great time! All the wives had worked on a 30 minute parody act to honor our husbands and all the guys did the same. Both turned out so great! My friend Shari wrote all the songs and did a fabulous job!
So for a little bit of a BIG sidenote... I announced that night to the class that we were expecting our 3rd child! I am sure most of you know by now, since I am about 17 weeks.
Anyways, it was so fun to be together and so meaningful to honor those who are due much honor!
But in case you thought we made a fool of ourselves, check this out! The guys were hilarious!
I loved the time we had to honor the Purswells and the Ricuccis. To think how they have impacted our lives, and that they have that impact year in and year out on each class, they are truly amazing servants of the most high God!
And then it happened... Graduation! An amazing night to celebrate God, what He has done, what He is doing! It was so humbling to be a part of this group, to know that these men were being sent out to further the gospel and to build God's church!
All the guys


There's the hottest one of the bunch! Wahoo! Well done my love!


I love these two couples! Our lives have been forever changed because of their teaching and example!


Now to explain why most of these after celebratory pictures are of me and not Jason. Well, I actually forgot my camera and just downloaded Hannah's onto my computer. Thanks Hannah! Well, as you can imagine, she took more pictures of me and the girls than Jason. :) I guess I couldn't have picked a bigger occasion to forget my camera!
I love these two couples! Our lives have been forever changed because of their teaching and example!
Now to explain why most of these after celebratory pictures are of me and not Jason. Well, I actually forgot my camera and just downloaded Hannah's onto my computer. Thanks Hannah! Well, as you can imagine, she took more pictures of me and the girls than Jason. :) I guess I couldn't have picked a bigger occasion to forget my camera!
But of course, first there is Hannah! I love this picture and I love this girl! She was one of my most special gifts this year! I treasure her and her friendship and pray that she will be a friend I talk to for the rest of my life! I can't wait to see where they end up! (shhhh, whisper, west coast, west coast, west coast... :) ! )






Ah! My parents! They are the best! They made yet another trip out to MD and this time it was to bring us home! Thank you!

5 comments:
Glad to hear you're alive and well over there in the heat! It was so great to see Jason at WG09!
Miss you and your sweet girls!
Missing you!!
Congrats to Jason on graduation and congrats to both of you on the baby! Boy! Boy! Boy! :)
Glad you are home - hope you are getting settled. A baby . . CONGRATULATIONS! I assumed you would be expecting soon. That is very fun. Maybe you and Sarah can both have a boy - they would be so close in age - very fun!!
I didn't know Jason owned any slacks.
Post a Comment