Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Hide And Seek

Our girls love hide and seek! Even Katie gets into it. Although she usually just walks around and gives away all of the hiding spots! One of our last nights before we left for the PC we played a great game of hide and seek. When it was Jason's turn, he told me to take the girls into the playroom to count and give him a little more time to hide. Well, can you find him?


Quite the hiding spot huh? You could literally not see him until you looked down from the top of the stairs. Abby was the one to eventually find him. She was at the top of the stairs, looked down, and with a little more serious, contemplating tone said, "There's Daddy." We all got a good laugh!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ha ha! For a second I thought this was your PC basement! And I was jealous, I admit!

Hope you're having a great day over there!

Rebekah

CarrieLovesKeith said...

Wow... that's so Jason!

Miss you guys!