Friday, September 12, 2008

Playing on the Deck

The house where we are staying backs right up to a wooded area. Our host family said that throughout the year we will see lots of wildlife! I can't wait for the first deer! Although I did see a dead deer on the side of the road when I was going to Wal Mart. That was kind of freaky! Anyways, I am sure when the leaves start to change colors and then with the snowfalls, our view will be gorgeous! There is a little deck right outside of our door where we can sit and enjoy the view and the girls can play. We took some great pictures of the girls playing on the deck the other day. There were having a great time with these red plastic chairs that Kathy bought for them!






This is Jewels, the chocolate lab that lives upstairs. Katie LOVES her!

3 comments:

Megan said...

so cute Tiffany! Great pictures.

Tracy said...

This is precious! What a sweet girl and what a beautiful dog. I miss Katie, all the squishies I long to give her. Give her a big fat, wet kiss from me.

Rebekah said...

Such sweet girls!

I hate to say this, but you'll be seeing a lot of dead deer and other animals on the side of the road while it is still warm. I'd never seen so much road kill in my life! They disappear in the winter, though.