Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grandpa Pete, Mary, and Family Photos!

The first weekend in August was a totally fabulous Newquist family weekend! We had a family photo shoot scheduled on Saturday morning and my grandparents flew out for the festivities! We hadn't seen them in about 4 years and they hadn't met our girls yet. It was a very memorable weekend for me! I am sure we totally wore them out, but I think that my grandparents had a good time too! Even though we were there to have our pictures taken, we got some good shots to. We all wore black shirts (of course!) and blue jeans. Haley, my niece and an aspiring photographer, grabbed my camera and took some pics of us girls (except Sarah and Danielle, I don't know where they were).
Aren't my mom and sister beautiful!


I love these sister pics!


Here is Abby with her ice cubes! August in Arizona, pictures outside, let's just say it was a little hot!

You would have to be in the family to understand the family! No matter what, we love you ladies!


This is my Grandpa! As usual he was making me laugh! Grandpa, thank you so much for coming to visit us! I cherish you and the time we got to spend together! I can't wait till the next trip!

2 comments:

Megan said...

These pictures are great!!!

Tracy said...

Awwww, I miss you more than you know Tiff. That was a fun day. Great family time and memories. Thanks for posting all this cool stuff. I wondered if you would ever find time to catch up. I'm proud of you. Great job.