We started with a little lunch at Joe's Farm Grill. We sat outside under a big tree, ate some great pizza, and talked about life without any little interruptions. It was fabulous! Then we headed off to the movies! Honestly there wasn't much to remember! We actually truly disliked the movie. On to the next thing, shopping! Okay, so I tend to be a little boring. Solid colors and no patterns tends to be my trend. My sister on the other hand is Miss Style. I had never been to her favorite store, Forever 21, so that was our first stop. We had a great time! We filled an entire rack, those big metal ones in the back, with clothes to try on. And we hadn't even gone through the whole store! Literally, we were in the dressing room for 2.5 hours! The worst was that I really didn't have much money to spend so I had to put most of it back! Oooo the torture! But it had to be done! When we checked out we walked over to Paradise Bakery and had some dinner. I still had some gift cards so we kept on shopping. I can't remember the last time I went shopping like this! I was totally worn out! I felt like falling asleep right there in the store! So we headed home after mall closing and certainly both had a great night's sleep!
My sister is such a gift to me! God has done amazing things in her life and in her family! Thank you Lord for the undeserved favor that You pour out upon us so richly! Thank you Tracy for the friend that you are to me! I feel like God has totally redeemed the time and I cherish you! I totally miss you over here in MD! I can't wait for you to come visit me!
1 comment:
I am blessed to have you in my life after all the years I was lost. Far from our savior. He and you were faithful. I remember when I was 15 and you were 4. You were this little angel. So adorable and I would dress you up and have little fashion and talent shows. Back when Star Search was the hottest show on TV (I'm so old) We would pretend you were going to be on the show. The littlest, fondest memories are the best. I have watched your life and your example and Christ has always been your hope. You were so diligent in your prayers for me and God rewarded us both with grace and mercy. I love you. You are the sister I never knew I would have in my life. Back then I didn't think much about family and friendships. But God has been so good to restore me to my family and has blessed me with you and Jason and the girls and our mom and dad and my own kids and husband. HE is faithful to complete what he starts and I am happy to be a vessel and example for the sake of growing the kingdom and glorifying the Lord. Thanks Tiffany. For your love and care and continued prayers for me as your friend and your sister both in real life and in Christ. I had a great time with you on our "sister fun day" dragging you out all day and seeing you trying on all those cute clothes! It's been fun to be able to buy you new stuff and send them in the mail too. Little surprises are fun to get unexpectedly. We always have great conversations and I miss you and miss being able to just come over and swim or hang with my nieces. Meet you at Target and chase the girls around. I have only been to mom and dads 1 time since you left. Anyways, cant wait to see you in December and I definately cant wait to come visit you guys in the spring. Life is good. I love you.
Post a Comment