Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cardinal's Training Camp

Jason and I have begun a tradition! Last summer, we left the girls at my parent's house for an overnight and we headed up to Flagstaff. Jason had really been wanting to go to Cardinal's training camp so we made a trip out of it. It was short but we had a great time. By this point, I had really gotten into football and definitely into the Arizona Cardinals, so I can honestly say that I had fun too! When we got home we decided to make a tradition out of it. For now, we would go by ourselves and maybe bring the kids when they got older. So, a week before we left for the PC, but also the week camp started, we dropped the girl's off at Gramps and Gram's house for THREE days and TWO nights! It was a great trip! We listened to music and sermons in the car, watched football, went out to eat, saw movies, and slept in in the morning! I love being a mommy, but it certainly is great to get away with my hubby for a couple of days and get to enjoy him with no distractions! I can't wait to go again next summer babe!
I love this set of pictures of Larry Fitzgerald! He is on my Fantasy Football team!



2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Tiffany! How are you? I've been keeping up with you guys through your blog. :)

I saw that you play fantasy football...I'm in an all girls league (Michelle is in it too). It's so fun, isn't it!!!

GO CARDS!!!

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and the amazing colors it brings...soooo jealous!!!

Jen

Amy said...

There are so many reasons why I love you guys and this is definitely one of them! Go Cards!!!!