Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day Jason!

To my love who never ceases to amaze me! What an amazing Daddy you are! Your three girls want to take this opportunity to thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for your leadership, love, selflessness, patience, provision, and support. Thank you for enjoying your family! The highlight of all of our days is when Daddy comes home! God is so good to give us you as the Daddy in our home!
For this special day, I attempted to make the Hansen family Norweigan Pancakes. I have helped his mom and sisters before, but I have not attempted it all on my own. So I thought I would give it a go! The trickiest part is getting them paper thin. I did my best but let's just say I could use some more practice! At breakfast, we all tried to tell Daddy how much we loved him. Katie just blew him kisses, appropriate! Abby said that she loved Daddy because she just loved him. Straight and to the point! I love you for myriad upon myriad of reasons! Let's just say you are God's gift to me and I treasure you!

No comments: