Easter festivities started with Good Friday service at church and then Saturday with the girls first Easter Egg Hunt at Aunt Jessica's house! Jessica is the master of holiday traditions! I am so glad she lives here now because she helps to make up for all of my lack of planning! She has saved all of her plastic Easter eggs over the years and we hid, if I remember correctly, over 200 eggs! Katie wasn't too into it, but Abby had a ball! Lots of eggs, lots of candy! Thanks Jess for more great memories!




I was looking at a CD of pictures that Jessica brought over from Easter and found these adorable pool time pictures! I didn't even know they did this! Looks sooo fun!




So, it was the two family thing for us on Easter Sunday. We went to church, headed to my parents for lunch, hung out for awhile, then went to Jason's family for dinner. It was a very fun day! Lots of casual, fun, family time! My favorite!
As usual, mom had a beautiful lunch prepared. Then we had two Easter egg hunts because of conflicting nap times. The first one was for my adorable little niece Gracie. She was so cute!

The girls hung out outside while the boys watched sports. We had a little make shift photo shoot that was full of laughs. We actually got some great shots!


Wow! Look at the resemblance in this picture!

Abby loved the candy...
And Katie loved her bunny!
So it was off to my in-laws for some more food, fun, and festivities!
This is Jason's prize picture because of the flying cheeto he threw at just the right time!
My beautiful in-laws!
This was my favorite picture of Justin that night. I think I caught him off guard!
Lots of playing on couch cushions!
To my wonderful families! Thanks for more great memories!
1 comment:
The girls hung out outside while the boys watched sports. We had a little make shift photo shoot that was full of laughs. "We actually got some great shots!"
WE got great shots?
HAHAHH!
I GOT THE GREAT SHOTS! :)
but it's about time you uppp dated you blog! :)
coolness
Post a Comment