Today we surprised Jason for lunch and had a picnic lunch at Kiwanis Park in Tempe. Kiwanis is such a great park and brought back so many childhood memories. For those of you who don't know Kiwanis park you should check it out. It is north of Guadalupe between Rural and Kyrene. It has some great playgrounds, lakes, and just about everything else. And for those of us who grew up here, the wave pool was a great hang-out! It was Abby's first kite flying experience but, she let her cousins play with it because she was more into the playground equipment. Slides and swings, what could be better!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, how wonderful...at least you'll put up pictures I can see...I stink at it...wish we could have been there, too!!! :)
I am married to a man who loves God more than anything else and leads his family this way. I can think of no greater quality! I have three precious baby girls who fill my life with so much hilarity. Above all else, I have a personal relationship with God, through the saving work of Jesus Christ on the cross. My life's purpose is to love Him and live for Him!
1 comment:
Oh, how wonderful...at least you'll put up pictures I can see...I stink at it...wish we could have been there, too!!! :)
Post a Comment