Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break!

Abby just finished her first Spring Break! Ours was pretty relaxed. We just kind of hung out. Unfortunately, the week started out with the stomach flu. That wasn't fun, but it was short lived. On Monday, we renewed our zoo membership and headed out for a beautiful day at the zoo. They have a Koala exhibit there for a short while. They were cute, but also kind of creepy. The pictures came out kind of funny. You can see us in the glare on the window. Oh well.

Emily's first zoo trip. I am not sure how much she liked it. It was a little too hot for her liking.

Later in the week, we had a "camp out" in the backyard. We flew with any ideas at this point!

Billy is our guest again this week. Mom and Dad are on their anniversary trip.
By Friday, I was trying to think of something fun to do. So we headed to Hobby Lobby. Love that store! Especially their 40% off coupons I get in my inbox. I bought the girls this coloring cardboard house. That was actually a few hours of fun!





Ah, back to real life! School starts Monday!

No comments: