I asked Katie what she wanted for her birthday party. With a totally serious face, she spouted off, "I want my party and Papa and Gramma's house with the bouncy house, all my cousins, and I want Papa to grill hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone, but I don't want anything on my hot dog, and I want a Lion King cake." Well, I guess she had already thought about it! She got everything she wanted except the Lion King cake. Couldn't find one. But she happily settled for Dora.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Happy 4th Birthday Katie!
Happy Birthday Kate! I can't believe you are already 4 years old! You are becoming such a little girl! You bring so much silliness, humor, energy, excitement, and love to your family. I am so thankful for how your brain works! Your insights into your world are classic! How many times have I thought, "Oh I gotta write that one down!" I love your sweet spirit and how you care for your little sister. And at the same time, I love how much you look up to Abby and enjoy her company. The hours you spend playing and laughing together bring so much joy to my heart. We are thrilled to celebrate your special life! Happy Birthday my little love!
I asked Katie what she wanted for her birthday party. With a totally serious face, she spouted off, "I want my party and Papa and Gramma's house with the bouncy house, all my cousins, and I want Papa to grill hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone, but I don't want anything on my hot dog, and I want a Lion King cake." Well, I guess she had already thought about it! She got everything she wanted except the Lion King cake. Couldn't find one. But she happily settled for Dora.



Katie and her cousin Justin are little best friends. They just laugh and laugh!



Emily and Brooklyn figuring each other out.




I asked Katie what she wanted for her birthday party. With a totally serious face, she spouted off, "I want my party and Papa and Gramma's house with the bouncy house, all my cousins, and I want Papa to grill hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone, but I don't want anything on my hot dog, and I want a Lion King cake." Well, I guess she had already thought about it! She got everything she wanted except the Lion King cake. Couldn't find one. But she happily settled for Dora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment