Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Play dough Letters?
I love how Katie thinks outside the box! I can't wait to see where her creativity takes her. I have been trying to teach her her ABC's. It is a little bit of new ground for me because I swear I never taught Abby, she must have learned them through osmosis. So, how to teach Kate? We have tried several things. Recently I thought, let's make letters out of play dough. I gave her some and asked her to make an A. This turned out to be a little harder than I thought. She whipped up her letter and with great excitement said, "Mommy, look at my A!" Hmmm, how to respond? I just had to chuckle and take a picture! Good job Kate!


Let's just say this activity quickly turned into pizza making!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment