Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Swagbuck with me!!!!

Okay, so I heard about this, tried it out, and now love it! Swagbucks is an online search engine that randomly awards you dollars (known as swagbucks) as you search the web. It evens uses Google as it's search engine! After you have accumulated certain amounts of swagbucks, you can go to their swag store and buy lots of different things. They have other ways for you to earn swagbucks too. I was surprised it actually worked. I have been using it now for about 2 weeks and have earned 25 swagbucks, and I don't even search that much! So I was going to send you all invites to it, but I wasn't overly comfortable handing out a bunch of email addresses without permission. So, if you sign up by clicking here, then they will match the dollars you earn to my account! If you sign up right when you click on this link, it should work to link up to my account. Yipee! Sign up with me! I can't wait to get my first Starbucks card!

3 comments:

CarrieLovesKeith said...

Tiff,
Thanks so much for your helpful tips on saving $$$! I am excited to try this one, too! I went to the site, and wanted to make sure you get credit for inviting me, but wasn't sure how to do that... is there another link, or do you want to just give them my email address to invite me?

Jen said...

I'm lovin' it too! So far I'm half way to a starby's card. YAY. Like you, I don't even search that often.

Tiffany said...

Carrie, and everyone else who feels so inclined to bless us with some swagbucks ☺, if you just click on the link in my blog post, it somehow knows that I am referring you and should link your account to mine. Thanks!