Oh, that is SO true! I usually have lots of unfolded laundry and once I get to it and actually put it away I come across so many long lost things! You'd think I would learn! :)
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one that has tons of unfolded laundry. Then when I finally get to it there is more laundry to do. The ever going cycle!
I am married to a man who loves God more than anything else and leads his family this way. I can think of no greater quality! I have three precious baby girls who fill my life with so much hilarity. Above all else, I have a personal relationship with God, through the saving work of Jesus Christ on the cross. My life's purpose is to love Him and live for Him!
4 comments:
Oh, that is SO true! I usually have lots of unfolded laundry and once I get to it and actually put it away I come across so many long lost things! You'd think I would learn! :)
Right, guys?
hahaha... miss you!
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one that has tons of unfolded laundry. Then when I finally get to it there is more laundry to do. The ever going cycle!
HA! We find things when we organize toy buckets. :)
Post a Comment