Friday, August 1, 2008

Cousin Josh

My sister's eldest son is all grown-up and lives on his own. So sad! Just another example of how time flies! I am not really sure where high school went. It feels like he should still be in little league! Anyways... the other day he called out of the blue and asked to come over and play with the girls. It was so sweet! Katie was sleeping but Abby had a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

That is sweet. It looks like Abby and Cousin Josh had a great time. :)

Tracy said...

That's my boy! all 6'4" of him. I think it's cool that Josh comes around and drops in with his family. He isn't far from the nest. Only a few miles away an living the single life. Working and paying bills, living life. Thanks for welcoming Josh in when he calls Tiffany. I know he is going to miss you guys as much as the rest of us while your gone. Thanks again.

Amy said...

I can't BELIEVE how Josh has grown! That is sad! Isn't time supposed to stop so that when you see kids they're the same age that you left them?