Jason was leaving to go study.
Abby: I am going to go with you Daddy!
Jason: No sweetie. Daddy has to go to school. This school isn't for Abby, or Katie, or Mommy. Just Daddy.
Abby: Okay, well how about you be the Abby and I will be the Daddy and go to school?
What do you say to that? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute. Smart little girl. :)
Tiff, Abby is precious. cherich the little moments. They will be grown soon. Time flies so fast. It seems like I just had joshua yesterday and he's already 19! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends and grow as a family. Dont forget your FAMILY back here in az though. It's like you are ona long vacation now. Keep the photos coming, I love to be able to keep up. love you all
Ohh...I am so looking forward to making a book of precious quotes like that! How sweet!
Post a Comment