Friday, January 7, 2011
Hot Chocolate in the Morning?
The other day I was watching my niece Madison. It was about 8:30 in the morning and she asked for some hot chocolate. I laughed and said, "You can't have hot chocolate in the morning." She gave me this puzzled look. Later, I told my sister about it, and she said, "What's wrong with that? We have hot chocolate in the morning all the time!" From there, a friendly debate has evolved. Is it normal to have hot chocolate in the morning? I say it is a dessert drink. She says you drink it if you want something warm and you don't like coffee. We were at a breakfast restaurant and she, with a smile, ordered hot chocolate. I smiled when the waitress brought out a tall hot chocolate drink with a mountain of whip cream and sprinkles. Although, I'll be honest and say the waitress said that many people order hot chocolate for breakfast. Seriously people! So Tracy watched Abby and Kate for an overnight and I was given these pictures. They are enjoying hot chocolate for breakfast!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment