Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Papa, Mary, Aunt Kathy, and Uncle Chris come to town!

It is always a highlight to have our extended family come for a visit! We feel very blessed to have such amazing family. My Grandparents and my Aunt and Uncle came to visit and meet the new babies, Emily and Brooklyn. We celebrated Gracie's birthday and hung out as much as possible. I love and cherish them, and so wish they were closer. Thank you so much for spending the time and money to come make memories with us!
Sweet Gracie!
Sarah always has these amazing birthday cakes! Gracie obviously loves McDonald's french fries!

My Grandpa and my Aunt Kathy
Mary and Tracy
The babies, Emily and Brooklyn
Sarah even had a birthday photo spot!
Kate and Reagan playing kitchen.
I liked this picture of me and my love!
Two treasured photos! The girls with their Great Grandparents!

Let's just say Sarah ALWAYS dresses the her girls super cute! Look at Reagan's dimples!
Somehow, this is the only picture I have of Uncle Chris from the whole trip! How did that happen?! So sorry Uncle Chris! I guess y'all are just going to have to come back soon!

Thanks for the visit! We love you all!

No comments: