Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Abby!


As usual, this post is a tad bit late! But still certainly noteworthy! On June 30th Abby turned 5! What a BIG day! We started the day with a trip to the movie theater. Jason, myself, Abby and Kate all went to see Toy Story 3. This was Katie's first movie and Abby's second at the theater. As expected, they loved it! And I love the new $5 movies at AMC! After the movie we had a SUPER MAJOR event in our home... Abby's first haircut! Yep, that's right, first haircut. Granted, a little later than most, but I just couldn't bear cutting those beautiful locks. But the day and the time finally arrived, and... she is absolutely adorable!!! Jason and I laughed at the total difference exhibited once again between Abby and Kate. Abby couldn't have sat more still and compliant and Kate was totally antsy and throwing tantrums in the chair next to her :). We stopped by Subway, Abby's favorite, for lunch. Then headed to Papa and Gramma's house for the big birthday bash. Gramma bought one of those bouncy houses, which was thoroughly enjoyed by all the littles. It was a fabulous day and full of memories! I can't believe my little princess is 5!

Abby and Kate at the movies!
The Big Event! Abby's Haircut





The Birthday Party! Lots of bouncing!






Happy Birthday my little love!

1 comment:

megan said...

aw, love the hair cut! Miss you guys.