The Must-Have Picture!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
First Day of Kindergarten!
Oh my goodness! Can you believe it! Abby started Kindergarten today! What a BIG day! And we have been waiting for it with much excitement! We are so happy with the school that she is going to and so excited for Abby to experience it all! Abby was so excited last night that it took her forever to fall asleep. Then she was up extra early bursting with desire to get to her class. Much thanks to Gram for coming over so that Jason and I could both drop her off and pick her up today. We walked her to her classroom and with big smiles said our goodbye's. I thought I might cry, but I was just to excited for her. When we picked her up she was full of good reports. She loved it! To celebrate, Jason and I took her to Johnny Rocket's for lunch!
The Must-Have Picture!


On the Way!
At Her Table
Here are the smiles after we picked her up!



Abby, here's to a great year!
The Must-Have Picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the first day! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment