One day I asked the girls if they wanted to do a workout video with me. I am so glad I did because it was hilarious! They really tried to do everything and they were so cute! They had a great time too! Well, when they saw my hand weights, they decided they needed some too. So they went in their playroom and chose these to be their weights!
Friday, April 30, 2010
What do these three things have in common?
One day I asked the girls if they wanted to do a workout video with me. I am so glad I did because it was hilarious! They really tried to do everything and they were so cute! They had a great time too! Well, when they saw my hand weights, they decided they needed some too. So they went in their playroom and chose these to be their weights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment