For Christmas my Mom made the girls a dress-up closet and filled it with dress-up clothes and accessories from the nearby consignment shop. And let me tell you, this consignment shop rocks! It must be a hotspot area for little girls in dance classes. There were so many dance outfits and mom even bought them tap shoes! My mom is amazing and this gift has been a big hit! Check out our cuties! (Just a few pics from the hundreds to choose from!) The Dress-Up Closet on Christmas Morning! Strutting our stuff! Are these their Harry Potter moves?
A post from Tiff??? I had completely given up on your blog :) Nice to see your girls. There are getting so big. Beautiful sweet girls - it looks like they have a great time together. Feel free to post pictures of the baby at your earliest convenience :)
I am married to a man who loves God more than anything else and leads his family this way. I can think of no greater quality! I have three precious baby girls who fill my life with so much hilarity. Above all else, I have a personal relationship with God, through the saving work of Jesus Christ on the cross. My life's purpose is to love Him and live for Him!
2 comments:
My boys LOVE dressing up! Except it's mostly super heros and not pink sparkles :). They are SO precious! :)
A post from Tiff??? I had completely given up on your blog :) Nice to see your girls. There are getting so big. Beautiful sweet girls - it looks like they have a great time together. Feel free to post pictures of the baby at your earliest convenience :)
Post a Comment