Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Do you think they are ready to come home!

With all of the packing, the girls found their swimsuits. There have already been a couple of days that I have given in and just let them wear them all day! They have been talking a lot about coming home, everyone they are going to see, and, most importantly (to them), swimming!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

look how BIG the girls are. Even bigger then 3 months ago when I saw them. We are so anxious to have you all home tiff. The current picture and the old picture really show how all of you have changed in only 10 months. Mostly, longer hair! I bet you cant wait to see Kathy when you get here. I wouldn't be suprised if you already made an appt with her. Anyways, Happy packing, and get ready to swim cause its 105!! Cant wait to see the girls in less than 2 weeks! Remind Abby about the princess tent and the sleepover!! Hugs and Kisses

Tara said...

miss you! Glad your home! Can't wait to have you over to our neck of the woods :)

Emily Baker said...

Ok....so are ya'll home yet? You know, our current care group leaders are headed to the PC in a couple of weeks. Eric is pretty sure that us being in their care group is why they got in. I mean, first ya'll, then the Dicharry's...coincidence? I think not! ;)