Friday, July 4, 2008
If You Haven't Already Heard...
Jason got accepted into the Pastor's College for Sovereign Grace Ministries! This was announced a few weeks ago at church, but I am a little late in posting about it. Jason and I have been praying for about 5 years now about a strong desire he has had to be a pastor. He has humbly and patiently waited for God's call on his life. He has faithfully pursued growth in many specific areas and has sought help, wisdom, and counsel from several of the pastors at our church. I am so proud of him and how he has walked this path. I am so excited to see him do what he really wants to do and to be able to serve alongside him! I love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We're so excited for you! Will ya'll be there by worship conference time? We're going and we'd love to see you!
I am guessing this is Emily? No, we will be arriving a couple of weeks later. Sorry to miss you though!
This is Emily's friend, Leigh. My husband, Dallas, and I are at CLC and we want you to know we are here to serve you guys in anyway! We are so thankful for what God is doing with your family and we will be praying for Jason as he goes through the PC. Please don't hesitate to call us for anything!
God Bless!
Leigh
Tiffany, I met you awhile back when my Mom (Cindy Wolff) moved to AZ and I'm not sure if you would remember me, but we are excited for you all to come! Our singles CG put in a special request to adopt your family too :)
Thanks Leigh! We totally remember you guys! I still remember praying for you and Dallas when you were in CA and then was so excited when you moved to MD. We will definitely have to catch each other this year. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!
Thanks Janet! I do remember meeting you, right around when you got married I think. Wow! We are being cared for already and I haven't even started packing yet! Thank you so much for wanting to serve us!
oh how bittersweet it is my friend!
So excited for you guys! you will come back with a lifetime of memories... can't wait to come visit you :-)
Wow Tiff - that is great - congratulations to Jason. I know that is a long time coming to you both. God is faithful. Does that mean you won't come back to AZ? When do you leave? We really should try to get food or something before you go.
Michelle it is so good to hear from you! And now I have your blog address! I would love to get together before we leave. We leave the second week in August so it would have to be fairly soon. We will be coming back for Jason's 1 year internship after graduation. It is always a little tricky to get contact info through blogging. Do you want to leave your email on a comment and I won't publish it? I would love to see those beautiful boys! Congrats on the 3rd boy coming!
Post a Comment