Sunday, May 2, 2010

Miss Emily Is Already 3 Months Old!

My little miss Emily is 3 months old today! She is just as cute as can be! Full of smiles and coos and her own little personality! She is officially sleeping through the night, about 8 to 8. Of course, I am still swaddling her (love the Miracle Blanket!), so we will see what happens when I take that away some day! At her last doctor's appointment she was measuring in the 90th percentile, gotta keep with the Hansen tradition! But I must say, I love her little rolls! She is trying desperately hard to find her finger! And I have given up trying desperately hard to give her the pacifier! And, maybe since her finger still alludes her, she loves to scoot over in her crib and suck on her bumper. It makes me laugh! Every morning I find her sucking away on her bumper. As for Abby and Kate, they still think she is the best thing ever! Abby is the sweetest little helper. She loves to care for her, entertain her, and retrieve all of her little needs for Mommy. I actually don't think she has ever complained when I have asked her to do something. Kate just wants to constantly kiss and entertain her! Such good big sisters! My three precious girls!
Pics around 1 month old!

Her hair did this adorable fro thing when she got a bath. Loved it!



Right around 2 months old



3 months (sort of! I took them today, so about 3.5 months)
I love this chain of photos! Do these photos say anything about her future!



She is so sweet and so fun! We adore her!

3 comments:

Emily Baker said...

Oh gosh, she's so cute! Have you heard of wubbanub pacie's? They're amazing! The weight of the animal on the pacie helps to keep it in their mouths, especially when they're swaddled and on their backs. Here's the website.
wubbanub.com

You can wash and dry it with her clothes and it doesn't hurt the pacie or the animal. And I still swaddle Piper. I probably will until she's a year old because she just sleeps so much better!

Jason and Lisa said...

Very sweet pictures of your girls. :)

Rebekah said...

Just gotta say it's amazing that your girlie is sleeping so well! What a blessing. We're still getting up a couple of times at night ... although this last week I've definitely seen a schedule start to appear and Kellan is sleeping for much longer stretches at a time at night. Thank heavens! =)