Sunday, September 20, 2009

Abby is 4 years old!

I can't believe it! My baby had her fourth birthday this summer, June 30th. As usual, we just had a big family pool party and loved on the little princess. We are so blessed to have so much family here and we had a great time! Abby was so happy to be home to celebrate with all of her cousins!
Uncle De and Aunt Sharon gave us this great candle they had got. It was a big flower that you lit and it bloomed, then turned and sang "Happy Birthday." As you can see on Justin's face, the kids thought it was great!
Abby's big present! Her first bike!

I love this picture of Kate! A tribute to her personality!
My sweet princess! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Aw, happy belated birthday little girl!
Miss you Tiff.

Jordan Family said...

Happy belated birthday Abby! Love your friend Sydney.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby, from the Slacks (and Mariah). I hope the kids remember us as they grow. We miss you guys!
Matt