Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Then and Now

I know that "time flies" in every year of life, but this year, being at the PC, Jason and I have talked a lot about how much the girls have changed since we've come. Which makes me think of all the babies back home. I can't wait to see them all. Some of whom were just born right before we left.
So a then and now...
Last Summer Family Shot


Present Family Shot

2 comments:

Megan said...

Great idea!!! hehe.... can I use it? See, I just want to be like you that much! :-D

Filleman Family said...

First of all - wow your hair grows fast! :) Katie looks so different. I know they change so fast but it is crazy to see pictures side by side after only a year. Good thing your parents got to come out and see them a lot - she has changed a ton! I'd love to see you when you get back and settled in AZ.