Saturday, May 2, 2009
Love, Love, Love the SUN!
Winter is finally over here in Gaithersburg, MD! And the Hansen household is bursting with excitement about it! Spring, spring, spring! I feel like dancing around the family room here right now because I am so excited about it! Here are some beautiful sunny pictures from our day at the park with Megan and her little Izzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't imagine being so excited for summer and warm weather - you really are becoming an east coast girl. The early evening have actually been beautiful here but you can tell mid-day that the heat is really coming quickly. Ugh! I hate it only for the reason that all the boys don't get to be outside to much until October. Gotta love AZ.
Congrats for the nice weather! It is uncanny how much Katie looks like Theresa when she was little. Such adorable girls!
Michelle, it is actually quite the opposite! Living here has made me realize how much of an Arizona girl I really am! I have been cold since October and am so so ready for some good sunny park days! Although it is still pretty rainy! Before we know it though, we will have more sun and heat than we know what do with!
Post a Comment