Sunday, February 22, 2009

How We Spent The Cardinals Road To SuperBowl Craziness!

Yes, this blog post would have been a lot more interesting if the Cardinals hadn't already gone to the SuperBowl. But, what can you do? Football was definitely a highlight for Jason and I this year. My fantasy team didn't do too shabby! I am slowly but surely getting better at it. It certainly helps that Larry Fitzgerald is one of my receivers! Several years ago, my dad bought season tickets to the Cardinals and we started going to the games with him. It has been a lot of fun! So, this year, Jason and I have joked that the year we leave, is of course the year that the Arizona Cardinals go to the SuperBowl! It is also the year that Pinetop got dumped on with snow! But that is beside the point! We were able to watch all of the playoff games with the Wassinks and Devon and Kristine Kauflin. Us three couples have had a great time getting to know one another! Sorry Devon that the Cardinals had to crush Carolina! Each week we couldn't believe that we were going to the next game. Unbelievable! So our little superbowl party was also a lot of fun! Hannah was the good one for taking pictures of all the action. Thanks Hannah!  
I forgot how much fun it was to wear ribbons in my hair!  How fun to have little girls!  
Doesn't she just get cuter and cuter!
My precious ones!
Kristine, Hannah and I
I will explain the scruffy beard in another post!  He is still the hottest man alive!
Okay, so here is where we thought, "Oh my goodness!  The Cardinals just won the SuperBowl!"



Can they pull it off?

Okay, so maybe they aren't going to win.  So sad!  But hey, what a ride!


Korey Kauflin and Case Wassink. Have I mentioned that these two boys were born the same day? They were a couple of doors down from each other in the hospital. Aren't they adorable?

Wow!  Can't wait for Cardinals training camp this summer!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you were able to have fun watching the the playoffs and Super Bowl...man, that was a HARD loss! I think your face and Jason's sums it all up. Love you guys! :) Oh yah, and I think a jersey needs to go on the Christmas list for those little missies!

Hannah W said...

I have seen these pictures so many times, and I still laughed again looking through all of them!