Saturday, November 29, 2008

CVS on Thanksgiving

What in the world do CVS and Thanksgiving have to do with each other? Answer, a whole lot of free stuff! So, I am definitely into this coupon thing and this CVS thing. Wednesday night I got out my coupon notebook and all the ad prices and deals for CVS's big Thanksgiving sale. I figured out all of the transactions I needed to make in order to spend very little money out of pocket. And I waited... till Thanksgiving morning! Jenna and I headed out bright and early to CVS at 8 o'clock in the morning and scoured the aisles for all of the deals. I missed out on the razors and one of the toothpastes, but got everything else. I walked out of the store with $108 dollars worth of merchandise and only spent $6! And I ended up with $5 more dollars in Extra Care Bucks than what I started with! It was fabulous!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, I tried to get the Aussie hair products at about noon on Black Friday. Needless to say, they were all out! I did get a good deal on laundry detergent though!

shari said...

I'd love to learn this from you Tiffany!