Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, almost a month since I have posted last! My sincerest apologies! With that much time elapsed, I am not even sure what all to post about, it seems kind of like a blur. Which is the whole purpose in blogging to begin with I guess! Well, first things first...
Halloween! remember that holiday way back :)
Abigail and Katie were the cutest Thing 1 and Thing 2 you ever saw! The best part was their blue hair! I was going to attempt to stick their hair straight up but decided against it because of the mess of cleaning it up and Katie still having her cast. But the blue hair still totally made the costume. We thought about going trick-or-treating, but changed our minds at the last minute and joined many PC families at the Harvest Festival at Covenant Life. There were all sorts of games set up for the kids and they got candy if they tried them. It was especially fun this year with Abby! This was the first year that she was really able to understand and wait in great anticipation of Halloween and candy and costumes! She was so excited to get dressed up and carry around her little candy bag! So cute!






Hmmm what else happened this month? Well, the leaves and their colors definitely came and went. And they were everything everyone told me they would be! I was so struck with God's amazing artistic nature! It wasn't just, O the leaves just kind of change colors, they were bright, vibrant, breathtaking colors! God is certainly glorified in His creation! We unfortunately didn't get all that many fall leaf pictures. Here are a few...




There was one path in a nearby neighborhood that the girls and I walked along and took some pictures. The ground was covered in several different colored leaves and it gave it an amazing rainbow affect.







Well, there are a few of our November (and Oct. 31) memories. I am sure I will think of more to post soon!

4 comments:

shari said...

Great job Tiff. We forgive you for being so busy. :)

Amy said...

It's REALLY good to see all your faces. Tyson is also enjoying looking at the girls and saying "who dat, mommy?" Glad you are all doing well. P.S. baby Williams #3 is due July 7th. We are very excited! :)

Jason and Lisa said...

cute pics of the girls. The leaves changes...how pretty!

Tiffany said...

love the costumes. and the gorgeous fall pics with your girls!