Sunday, February 17, 2008
I love LOST!
Have I mentioned how much I love the television show LOST? I totally think that it is the best show ever written! Well, at least that I have seen, which may not cover too expansive of a timeline. Jason is actually more into it than I am and we already own the first three seasons on DVD. I just love the fact that the story line gets more and more complex and you just can't figure it out. Who really are the others? What is their work? Who in the world is Jacob? And, I still can't determine if Ben is good or bad! It is like a great novel that you don't want to put down! You just gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DUDE! I totally got Keith into it now! We're in season 2 (so he can get caught up) and we watch it now when I have to wait up at night to give Bo is late-night feeding :~) I'm so excited!!! (And I think Ben is bad...he has to be!)
Post a Comment